(55) Juncheng Qiu, Jianhong Zhou, Qi Zhao, Hanshi Qin*, Xuemei Chen*, "Numerical investigation of flow boiling characteristics in cobweb-shaped microchannel heat sink", Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 2021.
(53) Yaqi Hou, Qianxiao Wang, Shuli Wang, Miao Wang*, Xuemei Chen, Xu Hou*, "Hydrophilic carbon nanotube membrane enhanced interfacial evaporation for desalination", Chinese Chemical Letters, 2021.
(52) Yuting Luo, Zhaochuan Chen, Qiang Li, Xuemei Chen*, "Laser-induced porous graphene on polyimide membrane with melamine sponge framework (PI@MS) for long-term stable steam generation", ACS Applied Energy Materials, 4, 9766, 2021.
(51) Jianhong Zhou, Xuemei Chen*, Qiang Li, "Numerical study on two-phase boiling heat transfer performance of interrupted microchannel heat sinks", SCIENCE CHINA Technological Sciences, 2021.
(50) Jianhong Zhou, Xuemei Chen*, Qi Zhao, Mingxiang Lu, Dinghua Hu, Qiang Li, "Flow thermohydraulic characterization of hierarchical-manifold microchannel heat sink with uniform flow distribution", Applied Thermal Engineering, 198, 117510, 2021.
(49) Qi Zhao, Juncheng Qiu, Jianhong Zhou, Mingxiang Lu, Qiang Li, Xuemei Chen*, "Visualization study of ﬂow boiling characteristics in open microchannels with different wettability", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 180, 121808, 2021.
(48) Zhaochuan Chen, Yuting Luo, Qiang Li, Xuemei Chen*, "Microgroove-Structured PDA/PEI/PPy@PI-MS Photothermal Aerogel with a Multilevel Water Transport Network for Highly Salt-Rejecting Solar-Driven Interfacial Evaporation", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 13, 40531, 2021.
(47) 莫正阳，陈召川，陈怡程，赵一迪，于秀雯，陈雪梅*，新型Janus膜的制备及其膜蒸馏性能研究，现代化工，2021 （收录）。
(45) Wen He, Lei Zhou, Miao Wang*, Yang Cao*, Xuemei Chen*, Xu Hou*, "Structure development of carbon-based solar-driven water evaporation systems", Science Bulletin, 66, 1472, 2021.
(44) Zhigao Zhu*, Wei Wang, Qianyun Zhang, Xuemei Chen*, "Insight into the feed/permeate flow velocity on the trade-off of water flux and scaling resistance of superhydrophobic and welding-pore fibrous membrane in membrane distillation", Journal of Membrane Science, 620,118883, 2021.
(43) Chao Liu, Dinghua Hu, Qiang Li*, Xuemei Chen, Zhiwei Zhang, Fan Zhou, "Vapor chamber with two-layer liquid supply evaporator wick for high-heat-flux devices", Applied Thermal Engineering, 190, 116803, 2021.
(42) Xiaoyang Li, Jie Yu, Dinghua Hu, Qiang Li, Xuemei Chen*, "Freezing of Nanofluid Droplets on Superhydrophobic Surfaces", Langmuir, 36, 13034, 2020.
(41) Chenlu Qian, Qiang Li*, Xuemei Chen*, "Droplet Impact on the Cold Elastic Superhydrophobic Membrane with Low Ice Adhesion", Coatings, 10, 964, 2020.
(40) Zitao Song, Mingxiang Lu, Xuemei Chen*, "Investigation of Dropwise Condensation Heat Transfer on Laser-ablated Superhydrophobic/Hydrophilic Hybrid Copper Surfaces", ACS Omega, 5, 23588, 2020.
(39) Zhaochuan Chen, Qiang Li, Xuemei Chen*, "Porous Graphene/Polyimide Membrane with Three-dimensional Architecture for Rapid and Efficient Solar Desalination via Interfacial Evaporation", ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 8, 13850, 2020.
(38) Zhigao Zhu, Lingling Zhong, Xuemei Chen, Wei Zhang, Jinlong Zuo, Gaofeng Zeng, Wei Wang*, "Monolithic and self-roughened Janus fibrous membrane with superhydrophilic/omniphobic surface for robust antifouling and antiwetting membrane distillation", Journal of Membrane Science, 615, 118499, 2020.
(36) Yexin Du, Dong Wang, Wei Wang, Jiajun Fu, Xuemei Chen, Lianjun Wang, Wu Yang*, Xuan Zhang*, "Electrospun Nanofibrous Polyphenylene Oxide Membranes for High-Salinity Water Desalination by Direct Contact Membrane Distillation", ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 7, 20060, 2020.
(35) Xiantong Yan, Yuankai Jin, Xuemei Chen*, Chao Zhang, Chonglei Hao, and Zuankai Wang*, "Nature-inspired surface topography: design and function", Science China: Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy, 63, 224601, 2020.
(34) Xuemei Chen*, Qiang Li, Kongyang Hou, Xiaoyang Li, and Zuankai Wang*, "Microflower-decorated Superhydrophobic Copper Surface for Dry Condensation", Langmuir, 35, 16275, 2019. [Selected as Supplementary Cover]
(33) Kongyang Hou, Xiaoyang Li, Qiang Li, Xuemei Chen*, "Tunable Wetting Patterns on Superhydrophilic/Superhydrophobic Hybrid Surfaces for Enhanced Dew Harvesting Efficacy", Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 1901683, 2019. [Selected as Inside Back Cover]
(32) Youmin Hou, Miao Yu, Yuhe Shang, Peng Zhou, Ruyuan Song, Xiaonan Xu, Xuemei Chen, Zuankai Wang, and Shuhuai Yao, "Suppressing Ice Nucleation of Supercooled Condensate with Biphilic Topography", Phys. Rev. Lett., 120, 075902, 2018.
(31) Xuemei Chen, Qiang Li, Shuhuai Yao, Zuankai Wang, "The Effect of Surface Roughness on Evaporation of Condensate Droplets at Structured Surfaces ," The 16th International Heat Transfer Conference, Beijing, China, August 10-15, 2018.
(30) Xuemei Chen, Justin A. Weibel, and Suresh V. Garimella, "Characterization of Coalescence-Induced Droplet Jumping Height on Hierarchical Superhydrophobic Surfaces", ACS Omega, 2, 2883, 2017.
(29) Feng Zhou, Yanghe Liu, Shailesh N Joshi, Ercan M Dede, Xuemei Chen, Justin A Weibel, "Vapor chamber with thermal diode and switch functions", Thermal and Thermomechanical Phenomena in Electronic Systems (ITherm), 2017 16th IEEE Intersociety Conference, 528, 2017.
(28) Xuemei Chen, Seockmo Ku, Justin A. Weibel, Eduardo Ximenes, Xingya Liu, Michael Ladisch, Suresh V. Garimella, "Enhanced Antimicrobial Efficacy of Bimetallic Porous CuO Microspheres Decorated with Ag Nanoparticles", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 9, 39165, 2017.
(27) Bo Zhang, Xuemei Chen, Jure Dobnikar, Zuankai Wang, and Xianren Zhang, "Spontaneous Wenzel to Cassie Dewetting Transition on Structured Surfaces", Phys. Rev. Fluids, 1, 073904, 2016.
(26) Xuemei Chen, Justin A Weibel, Suresh V Garimella, "Materials, Apparatuses, and Methods for Separating Immiscible Liquids", US Patent App. 15/151,037, 2016.
(25) Xuemei Chen, Justin A. Weibel, and Suresh V. Garimella, “Continuous Oil-Water Separation Using Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS)-Functionalized Melamine Sponge”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 55, 3596, 2016.
(24) Kevin P. Buno, Xuemei Chen, Justin A. Weibel, Stephanie N. Thiede, Suresh V. Garimella, Mervin C. Yoder, Sherry L. Voytik-Harbin, “In-vitro Multi-tissue Interface Model Supports Rapid Vasculogenesis and Mechanistic Study of Vascularization Across Tissue Compartments”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 8, 21848, 2016.
(23) Aditya Chandramohan, Susmita Dash, Justin A. Weibel, Xuemei Chen, and Suresh V. Garimella, “Marangoni Convection in Evaporating Organic Liquid Droplets on a Nonwetting Substrate”, Langmuir, 32, 4729, 2016.
(22) Xuemei Chen, Ravi S. Patel, Justin A. Weibel, and Suresh V. Garimella, “Coalescence-Induced Jumping of Multiple Condensate Droplets on Hierarchical Superhydrophobic Surfaces”, Sci. Rep, 6, 18649, 2016.
(21) Chonglei Hao, Yahua Liu, Xuemei Chen, Jing Li, Mei Zhang, Yanhua Zhao, and Zuankai Wang, “Bioinspired Interfacial Materials with Enhanced Drop Mobility: From Fundamentals to Multifunctional Applications”, Small, 14, 1825, 2016. [Selected as Frontispiece]
(20) Xuemei Chen, Justin A. Weibel, and Suresh V. Garimella, “Water and Ethanol Droplet Wetting Transition during Evaporation on Omniphobic Surfaces”, Sci. Rep., 5, 17110, 2015.
(19) Youmin Hou, Miao Yu, Xuemei Chen, Zuankai Wang, and Shuhuai Yao, “Filmwise-to-Dropwise Condensation Transition Enabled by Patterned High Wetting Contrast”, J. Heat Transfer, 137, 080907, 2015.
(18) Xuemei Chen, Justin A. Weibel, and Suresh V. Garimella, “Hierarchical Superhydrophobic Copper for Sustained Dropwise Condensation”, J. Heat Transfer, 137, 080904, 2015.
(17) Xuemei Chen, Shuhuai Yao, and Zuankai Wang, “Evaporation of Condensate Droplets on Structured Surfaces with Gradient Roughness”, J. Heat Transfer, 137, 080903, 2015.
(16) Youmin Hou, Miao Yu, Xuemei Chen, Zuankai Wang, and Shuhuai Yao, “Recurrent Filmwise and Dropwise Condensation on a Beetle Mimetic Surface”, ACS Nano, 9, 71, 2015. [Selected as Front Cover]
(15) Xuemei Chen, Justin A. Weibel, and Suresh V. Garimella, “Exploiting Microscale Roughness on HierarchicalSuperhydrophobic Copper Surfaces for Enhanced Dropwise Condensation”, Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 2, 1400480, 2015. [Selected as Inside Front Cover].
(14) Chonglei Hao, Yahua Liu, Xuemei Chen, Yuncheng He, Qiusheng Li, KY Li, and Zuankai Wang, “Electrowetting on Liquid-Infused Film (EWOLF): Complete Reversibility and Controlled Droplet Oscillation Suppression for Fast Optical Imaging”, Sci. Rep., 4, 6846, 2014.
(13) Xuemei Chen, Ruiyuan Ma, Hongbo Zhou, Xiaofeng Zhou, Lufeng Che, Shuhuai Yao, and Zuankai Wang, “Activating the Microscale Edge Effect in a Hierarchical Surface for Frosting Suppression and Defrosting Promotion”, Sci. Rep., 3, 2515, 2013.
(12) Konrad Rykaczewski, Adam T. Paxson, Sushant Anand, Xuemei Chen, Zuankai Wang, Kripa K. Varanasi, “Multimode Multidrop Serial Coalescence Effects during Condensation on Hierarchical Superhydrophobic Surfaces”, Langmuir, 29, 881, 2013.
(11) Xuemei Chen, Ruiyuan Ma, Jintao Li, Chonglei Hao,Wei Guo, B. L. Luk, Shuai Cheng Li, Shuhuai Yao, Zuankai Wang, “Evaporation of Droplets on Superhydrophobic Surfaces: Surface Roughness and Small Droplet Size Effects”, Phys. Rev. Lett., 109, 116101, 2012.
(10) Wenli Hui, Feng Shi, Kunping Yan, Mingli Peng, Xiao Cheng, Yanling Luo, Xuemei Chen, V. A. L. Roy, Yali Cui, Zuankai Wang, “Fe3O4/Au/Fe3O4 Nanoﬂowers Exhibiting Tunable Saturation Magnetization and Enhanced Bioconjugation”, Nanoscale, 4, 747, 2012.
(9) Xuemei Chen, Jun Wu, Ruiyuan Ma, Meng Hua, Nikhil Koratkar, Shuhuai Yao, Zuankai Wang, “Nanograssed Micropyramidal Architectures for Continuous Dropwise Condensation”, Adv. Funct. Mater., 21, 4617, 2011. [Selected as Front Cover, Indexed as “Highly Cited Paper” by Web of Science]
(8) Xuemei Chen, Guangda Hu, Jincui Wang, Ling Cheng, Changhong Yang, Weibing Wu, “Thickness Effects of Bi0.89Ti0.11FeO3 Thin films Deposited on PbZr0.2Ti0.79Nb0.01O3 Buffer Layers”, J. Alloys Compd., 509, 431, 2011.
(7) Jincui Wang, Changhong Yang, Guangda Hu, Weibing Wu, Ling Cheng, Xuemei Chen, “The Influence of Crystallization Route on the Ce-doped Bi2Ti2O7 thin film by Metal Organic Decomposition”, J. Alloys Compd., 494, 285, 2010.
(6) Xuemei Chen, Guangda Hu, Weibing Wu, Changhong Yang, Xi Wang, “Large Piezoelectric Coefficient in Tb-Doped BiFeO3 Films”, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 93, 948, 2010.
(5) Xuemei Chen, Guangda Hu, Xi Wang, Jing Yan, Changhong Yang, Weibing Wu, “Thickness Effects of Bi3.5Nd0.5Ti3O12 Buffer Layers on Structure and Electrical Properties of BiFeO3 Films”, J. Mater. Sci., 44, 3556, 2009.
(4) Zheng Wen, Guangda Hu, Suhua Fan, Changhong Yang, Weibing Wu, Ying Zhou, Xuemei Chen, Shougang Cui, “Effects of Annealing Process and Mn Substitution on Structure and Ferroelectric Properties of BiFeO3 ﬁlms”, Thin Solid Films, 517, 4497, 2009.
(3) Xuemei Chen, Guangda Hu, Jing Yan, Xi Wang, Changhong Yang, Weibing Wu, “Enhanced Multiferroic Properties of (110)-oriented BiFeO3 Film Deposited on Bi3.5Nd0.5Ti3O12-buffered Indium Tin Oxide/Si Substrate”, J. Phys. D Appl. Phys., 41, 225401, 2008.
(2) Jing Yan, Guangda Hu, Xuemei Chen, W. B. Wu, C. H. Yang, “Ferroelectric Properties, Morphologies, and Leakage Currents of Bi0.97La0.03FeO3 Thin Films Deposited on Indium Tin Oxide/glass Substrates”, J. Appl. Phys., 104, 076103, 2008.
(1) Xi Wang, Pilong Wang, Guangda Hu, Jing Yan, Xuemei Chen, Yanxia Ding, Weibing Wu, Suhua Fan, “Preparation and Ferroelectric Properties of (124)-oriented SrBi4Ti4O15 Ferroelectric Thin Film on (110)-oriented LaNiO3 Electrode”, J. Mater. Sci. Mater. Electron, 19,1031, 2008.